Another earphone which is being launched by Phillips on Amazon prime day sale taking place on the 6th and 7th of August this year is the Philips upbeat tan 2215BK.
This neckband is priced at 1799 rupees after a massive 55% discount on the actual price of 3999 rupees
This Philips upbeat tan 2215BK neckband comes with the latest technology of Bluetooth 5.0 ensuring a secure connection with no intermittent breaks or disconnections
Philips Upbeat TAN2215BK Features, Price, Specifications
• It comes with 9mm dynamic drivers with a deep focus on bass quality, ideally suited to give any music lover a satisfying experience which you will never forget.
• The housing is made up of premium quality metal which helps in the precise transmission of sound thereby replicating a realistic and natural audio
• The Philips upbeat tan 2215BK neckband is also comfortable to wear. The neckband is flexible and made of rubber for maximum comfort and security.
The ear tips are also magnetic in nature, which keeps them locked together so that the wire does not get tangled up whenever you take it out to use them.
• It has an IPX rating of 4, indicating that it is water splash resistant and also resistant to sweat.
• This Philips upbeat tan 2215BK neckband can provide a continuous audio playback time of up to 11 hours. This neckband Also provides a built-in mic through which you can make calls with great ease.
• The inbuilt passive noise isolation feature helps to reduce noise, especially while listening to lower volumes
• The neckband weighs just 24 grams, and It is supremely lightweight in nature.
The box includes Philips upbeat tan 2215BK neckband, three extra ear tips of different sizes (small, medium, and large), quick starter instructions, and one USB cable for charging the earphone.